Oh how we love the Wonder Walker No-Pull Harness!
It is one of the best options available for training, in our opinon. This harness allows for you to take control of your walks without the potentailly harmful neck strain you'd see if using only a collar.
There are 7 sizes available to accomadate all sizes and shapes of dogs out there. While the following are meant to be used as guidelines when selecting the proper size for your pooch, we've found them to be a very accurate representaion of the harnesses fit. When you measure your pup's girth, you want to measure behind the front two legs around their chest and back. You can also check out the handy YouTube clip, under the 'Videos' tab above, that Dolan's Dog Doodads made to assist you in fitting your dog.
Sizing Guide – Girth Measurements
- TINY Girth measurement 8 to 14 inches — made with 3/8″ webbing
- TOY Girth measurement 13.5 to 17 inches — made with 3/8″ webbing
- X-SMALL Girth measurement 18 to 23 inches — made with 5/8″ webbing
- SMALL Girth measurement 20 to 28 inches — made with 3/4″ webbing
- MEDIUM Girth measurement 25 to 33 inches — made with 3/4″ webbing or 1″ webbing
- LARGE Girth measurement 27 to 36 inches — made with 1″ webbing
- X-LARGE Girth measurement 30 to 48 inches — made with 1″ webbing
We highly recommend taking the Wonder Walker off of your pup when it is not in use. If they happen to get bored and realize they can reach their harness, the harness might no longer be on when you return! However, if this does happen to yours, you can always send it up to the manufacturer in Seattle, WA and they will repair it for you! You can find their information here.
*This item only available to be shipped to you. No local delivery options are available for this item!*