Open Farm dog foods are sustainable, locally grown, humane and family farmed! This freeze dried food is made using humanely raised pork, that is free from antibiotics or growth hormones. Open Farm uses nutritious leafy greens and pumpkin seeds and superfood ingredients like turmeric and coconut oil to make this one of our favorite brands to feed our pups!
Open Farms Freeze Dried Farmer's Pork Recipe is:
- 85% raw pork, organs and bone
- Raised without antibiotics or growth hormones
- From 100% Certified Humane Farms
- Nutritious leafy greens, squash and pumpkin seeds
- Natural superfoods like organic coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and turmeric
- Shaped into small nibblets for easy scoop and serve format
Humanely raised pork, pork heart, pork liver, ground pork bone, blueberries, carrots, squash, sunflower seeds, spinach, kale, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, fenugreek seeds, montmorillonite clay, coconut oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon oil, chicory root, dried kelp, apple cider vinegar,cinnamon, turmeric, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative)Vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, choline, Zinc amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, selenium yeast.
- Crude Protein(min) 38%
- Crude Fat(min) 32%
- Crude Fiber (max) 5%
- Moisture(max) 5%