Northwest Natural Freeze Dried cat nibbles are naturally nutritious, convenient and cats love it!
Why do we love NWN Cat food?
- Freeze Dried Diets in the perfect cat size nibbles
- Just pour and feed straight from the bag
- Always make sure water is available with any freeze fried foods
- Shelf life for Freeze Dried is 2 years unopened – 1-2 mos. if stored properly after opening
- Complete and Balanced Diets can also be used for treats or as a topper
- All poultry products are HPP’d for product and food handling safety
- Highest quality muscle and organ meats
- Chicken and Turkey – Sourced in the USA
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free – Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
This bag contains 11 oz
Rabbit with Bone, Rabbit Heart, Rabbit Liver, Egg, Dulse Powder, Kelp, Distilled Water, Gelatin, Ground Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (as a preservative). Fish Oil*, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
*Fish Oil, Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring oils.
|RABBIT CAT FOOD|| FREEZE DRIED
|Copper (ppm)||17.0 ppm|
|Zinc (ppm)||245.0 ppm|
Fresh meats and produce have a nutritional variation season to season.
Our nutritional analysis are calculated on an average.
Northwest Naturals Freeze Dried Cat Nibbles are easy to feed. Simply
pour into a flat, stainless steel bowl, add warm water, let the food re-hydrate and serve.
Adult Cats: Split the recommended amount into 2 feedings daily. For
Kittens and pregnant/lactating females: split the recommend amount
into 3-4 feedings daily.
Transition slowly by adding a small amount of freeze dried nibbles
with their current diet. Gradually increase the amount of freeze dried
food and decrease the amount of their current diet. Cats activity level,
age and breed can effect the amounts recommended. Northwest
Naturals Cat Nibbles can be fed as a complete and balanced diet, as
an addition to your cats current diet or as a treat.