My Dog Nose It!
My Dog Nose It Body + Coat Spray was created to keep your best friend safe from the environment they love to play and be in! Our new body and coat spray works on all breeds and lifestyles, from boat and beach bums to working dogs and especially those with light coats. This easy to use, non-aerosol spray is completely safe for your fur babies and unlike Human sunscreens is free of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide which are toxic to pets.
- Ensulizole water soluble absorber of UVB. Light on the skin not greasy
- Sulisobenzone works to filter out both UVA and UVB rays
- Arginine protein-derived Amino Acid from plants to neutralize the sunscreen actives
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract finely ground Oatmeal to soothe, heal and moisturize the skin & coat
- Caprylyl Glycine a naturally derived skin moisturizer
- Dimethylethanolamine from the nutritional supplement DMAE Bitartrate naturally produced in the body and used for pH balance
- Disodium Phenyl Dibenzimidazole Tetrasulfonate UVA-absorber
- Glycerin moisturizer from vegetable oils
- Sodium PCA skin/hair moisturizer, derived from Amino Acids
- Water (Aqua) the liquid carrier
Directions: Spray on your dogs coat and skin while avoiding contact with the eyes. For longer hair and thicker coats, work into the coat by hand or with a brush. For face, nose and ears spray into the palm of your hand and pat on. Or, use My Dog Nose It Balm for gentler application on these sensitive areas. Reapply after swimming or bathing and every few hours as necessary. Please consult your Vet if your pet has open sores or hot spots before use.