Help protect your cat(s) from Fleas and Ticks naturally and effectively. It's all about getting the insects off, keeping them off, and out of the house.
If you are looking for a natural alternative to traditional pesticide-based flea and tick products, now you have a solution with Mad About Organics' Flea and Tick Shampoo formulated for cats and small animals.
- Mad About Organics Natural Flea and Tick Shampoo formulated for cats and small animals is designed to get bugs off
- Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo can be used as a regular cleansing shampoo, we only classify it as our Flea and Tick shampoo because of scent. We use similar oils as our Wipe-on Defense and Insect Repellent Sprays.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes and other biting insects
- All organic ingredients feature Mad About Organics one of a kind blend of oils that help kill and repel fleas, ticks and all biting/stinging insects
- Mad About Organics products never contain pyrethrins, permethrins, or other harsh ingredients
- Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo is one of the safest for use on cats and small animals 4 weeks or older, including pregnant females and safe for use around children
- Great for regular maintenance or once daily for severe conditions
Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo is a no chemical solution made with natural ingredients specially formulated to kill and repel insects. Using an optimal combination of soothing Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and a blend of other organic ingredients, our natural Flea and Tick Shampoo should be your first option. There are a few products that we recommend to combo with Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Wipe-on Defense formulated for cats and small animals. These items would be our Insect Repellent Spray, Flea and Tick Wipe-on Defense, Healing Skin/Itch Relief to help heal existing bug bites and not for last our Oral Care Food Additive. The Oral Care Food Additive works from the inside out with such ingredients like non-active brewers yeast and a tiny amount of garlic. It is kind of like the anti-vampire recipe.
Shake well before use
Caution: For only external use. Avoid eye contact. In case of accidental eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. If any reaction occurs, stop use and consult with your veterinarian or doctor.
Make a soapy solution first with 4oz of water to 1/2oz of shampoo and apply directly instead of wetting them down first. Start at the head and tail areas and work inward, work up a rich lather and message thoroughly. Keep working all over until the
whole body is covered. You may need to add water to increase suds. Now begin to rinse thoroughly & towel dry. You may repeat the shampoo process as often as needed.
For your complete protection, we now recommend applying either our Flea and Tick Wipe-on Defense or Herbal Insect Repellent Spray. Think of them as a natural perfume that helps keep bugs off.
Active Ingredients: Sulfonated Castor .005%, Citronella .0005%, Peppermint .0003%, Cedarwood .0003%, Clove .0003%, Lemongrass .0002%
Inactive Ingredients: Filtered Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Borax Powder, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Canola Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Essential Oils (Orange, Calendula, Grapefruit, Lavender, Geranium, Patchouli, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Basil)