Help protect your dog(s) from Fleas and Ticks naturally and effectively. It's all about getting the insects off, keeping them off, and out of the house.
If you are looking for a natural alternative to traditional pesticide-based flea and tick products, now you have a solution with Mad About Organics' Flea and Tick Shampoo formulated for dogs. Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo is a no chemical solution made with natural ingredients specially formulated to kill and repel insects.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes and other biting insects
- All organic ingredients feature Mad About Organics one of a kind blend of oils that help kill and repel fleas, ticks and all biting/stinging insects
- Mad About Organics products never contain pyrethrins, permethrins, or other harsh ingredients
- Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Shampoo is one of the safest for use on dogs and puppies 4 weeks or older, including pregnant females and safe for use around children
- Great for regular maintenance or once daily for severe conditions
- Not for use on cats, please refer to our Flea and Tick Shampoo developed specifically for cats and small animals
Mad About Organics' Flea and Tick Shampoo formulated for Dogs is made in USA - based in Eugene, Oregon and packaged using recyclable materials.
Mad About Organics represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) under the Minimum Risk Exemption. This product has not been registered with the United States EPA.
Shake well before use
(For dogs with water repellent fur, make a soapy solution first with 14oz of water to 2oz of shampoo and apply directly instead of wetting them down first).
Wet your dog down. Start at the head and tail and work inward, work up a rich lather and massage down to the skin. Keep working all over until the whole body is covered. You may need to add water to increase suds. Now begin to rinse thoroughly and towel dry. You can repeat the shampoo process as often as needed.
For extremely dirty or infested animals, you may need to repeat the bathing process once more. Once finished bathing, rinse the animal well with warm water and towel dry. At this point we recommend applying Mad About Organics Flea and Tick Wipe-on Defense or Herbal Insect Repellent Spray for optimal performance. Think of them as a natural perfume that helps keep your pet(s) insect free.
Active: (Sulfonated Castor .01%, Citronella .001%, Peppermint .0006%, Cedarwood .0006%, Clove .0006%, Thyme .0005%, Lemongrass .0004%)
Inert: Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Borax Powder, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Canola Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Essential Oils (Orange, Calendula, Grapefruit, Lavender, Geranium, Patchouli, Eucalyptus, Juniper Berry, Basil)
(No: Sodium Laurel Sulfate or Harsh Chemicals)