The Load Up harness from Ruffwear is an automotive canine travel harness designed to safely transport dogs to and from adventures. Built with strength-rated hardware and components, the Load Up harness has been successfully tested to withstand the rigors of a vehicle crash test. Attaches to existing seatbelts for a universal fit. Keeps dogs secure during sudden vehicle movements and allows drivers to focus. Easy to put on and adjust, comfortable for dogs to wear during extended travel, and can be left on dogs for bathroom breaks and during rest stops.
For best fitting and use practices, be sure to check out the video below.
- Dynamically tested at MGA Research Corp (a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration contracted test facility) under the conditions outlined in Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 216
- All-metal, strength-rated hardware
- Universal seatbelt attachment
- Secures dogs during sudden vehicle movements
- Comfortable for extended wear
- Can be used for short walks during rest stops
XX-Small... 13-17in girth
X-Small... 17-22in girth
Small... 22-27in girth
Medium... 27-32in girth
Large/X-Large... 32-42in girth
In between sizes: Choose the smallest size
Washing Instructions: Secure all fasteners, hand wash using mild detergent. Air dry, away from direct sunlight. Store in a dark, dry place. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean. Always check for damage before use.