Chicken Meal with Blueberries Formula
FirstMate’s Chicken with Blueberries uses free run, cage-free chicken as a single meat protein with a high inclusion of blueberries for their antioxidant benefits. This formula is ideal for everyday feeding and sensitivities. Fewer ingredients makes this formula easy on digestion and perfect for all life stages. While this is a limited ingredient formula all dogs will benefit from its simple and nutritious ingredient panel. FirstMate is family owned and operated in beautiful British Columbia Canada.
Reasons we love FirstMate
- 84% Protein from cage-free chicken, 16% Protein from vegetables, 0% Grain
- Free range, grass fed, Australian lamb with no added hormones or antibiotics
- FirstMate owns its own manufacturing plant allowing complete quality control
- Made in Canada and held to the highest food standards
- Simple ingredients for easy digestion and allergies
- High in antioxidants from blueberries, cranberries and raspberries to boost immune system, reduce tear stains, improve urinary tract health and add fiber
Chicken Meal, Burbank Potato, Norkotah Potato, Chicken Fat, (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Whole Blueberries, Potassium Chloride, DL–Methionine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Propionate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Iodine Cobalt Carbonate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, D-pantothenic Acid, Thiamine hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Yeast Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride.
|Crude Protein (min)||25%||Ash (max)||7%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14%||Calcium (min)||1.5%|
|Crude Fibre (max)||4%||Phosphorous (min)||0.9%|
|Moisture (max)||10%||Glucosamine (min)||100mg/kg|
|Magnesium (max)||0.08%||Calcium / Phosphorous ratio||1.7:1|
|ME: 3465 kcal/ kg | 537 kcal/cup